UNIBRA, a family owned business
UNIBRA is a Belgian holding company, located in Bruxelles and owned by the family RELECOM. Besides SKOL AFRICA, its Beverage Unit, the Group is in :
- Real Estate, focusing on ownership and management of quality properties in Belgium, the USA and Africa.
- Financial management through different types of products and minority shareholdings in private equity.
SKOL Africa owns the SKOL brand and is responsible for consumer brand marketing initiatives. We operate under three business models:
- Brewing and distributing through our own Breweries, SKOL Brewery Ltd in Rwanda and Zebidar Brewery Share Company in Ethiopia.
- Licensing SKOL to partners, who brew, merchandise and distribute SKOLwith their own product range. Our partners are Groupe Castel in Congo RDC, Guinea and Madagascar and BRALICO in Congo RDC.
- Exporting from Belgian or our own African breweries to distributors in countries.